The Welcome Letter


WarMachine

Gaurav Purwar... well it is just my name. I know,  I'm neither famous nor a writer. So yeah consider this blog as my childish attempt to pen down all my thoughts and memories which I prefer to share.  And this is the only reason I named this blog with my name.

I got inspired to write blogs from Dr. Wastson(Sherlock). Though Sherlock has many adventures in his life, and he is an iconic personality, so Watson has a motive to write blogs.

I'm not sure, you might love the content, but yeah at least try to revert with your honest feedback. I know, most of you get to know about this blog from me. So yeah, I'm always a text away to receive your opinion. 

I can't promise to publish posts so frequently, but yeah when I got mood and time with my WarMachine, definitely I will be about to publish one.


Thanks for your time.
And I am happy to see you here! 
😊😊😊

Comments

  1. One has to start to go somewhere . Best wishes Champ. Sore high .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, I appreciate that you made some time from your busy schedule and reading this blog.

A BIG THANKS ❤

Hey, have you read these interesting posts?

Shramshakti: The Love 🚆

An unexpected guest 🚪

Kalka-Shimla Mountain Railways 🚞