An unexpected guest 🚪

After the successful completion of 7 months at A1/312, we 3 started to notice several issues with the current place. We 3? Yes, Mission returned back. So keep the following issues in mind:

  • Strict rules for bachelors
  • 1-BHK size
  • Unavailability of groceries and "a good" cook
  • Transportation and security issues at night.

We 3 mutually decided to shift at some better place. There we can at least get rid of these issues, which are truly frustrating in certain ways.

With the help of a Mishra's source, we were able to find a society that was fulfilling our all basic requirements. After completing the notice period and other required formalities, finally we shifted to our new destination A4/312. From the college hostel to societies, I feel the third-floor is constant throughout my journey. No doubt, the new society was way better and developed as compared to the previous one. It was offering us doorstep groceries & food stores, easy 24x7 transportation service, a big lawn with antique night lamps, and 2-BHK space. But somewhere deep inside, I was still missing my old place. I don't know why but I get attached to things so easily.

Time flighted and we had successfully completed 3 months in the new society. Mishra and Mission made new friends in society and I envy them cause I couldn't. I am not complaining cause I know the fault was in me. Most of the time I was engaged with my office and sleep. In layman's terms I became lazy.

One Sunday of winter, after cleaning our flat, we all were lying on the balcony and taking the sunbath. All sudden someone rang the doorbell. We started to look at each other faces. We didn't have any clue of any expected guest or delivery. As I opened the door, I saw a six feet tall, fair, and muscular built (unknown) guy. Based on my past experience, I concluded he might be a friend of Mission or Mishra from society. So, I left the door open and unattended, and I walked back towards the balcony. Then I noticed, Mishra and Mission were gazing at me. It was awkward for me too. Now, I realized they were also unknown to our unexpected guest.

Immediately, we 3 came to the door. In a very polite tone, the person introduced himself to us. He was basically a tenant and currently living in front of us for a long time. "I thought we are the only living human on this floor!" my mind whispered. Not sure about Mission and Mishra, but I have never seen him in my life. After this, he asked about us. In the very next moment, he asked about the purpose of the hidden camera placed above our door. "What? A hidden camera? Where?" my mind questioned to me. As he finished with his questions, Mission and Mishra countered him. More precisely both were lying and I can see through their face. No doubt the person was also scared and he was more concerned with the recording of the camera. After realizing the camera was malfunctioning, then only he calmed. And in a gentle way, he gave an open warning to us.

As he left, we shut the door. In the very next moment, I started my open round of questions for Mission and Mishra. There I got to know, they fitted the camera to surveillance and catch this "unexpected guest" red-handed with his mistress. And they did on the request of his in-laws. Although there were several loopholes which might put us in trouble, still a proud moment as they did it for a very good cause.

While thinking of this incident, I couldn't stop my laugh. The first reaction of Mission and Mishra was worth watching. And they should be awarded for their lame excuses for fitting the camera.




Other posts from this series:

Comments

  1. Haha
    Everything is right except the sunbath thing.
    You forgot gaurav our flat was all time deprived of sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha 😅 Shankar this balcony will be going to play major part in next part. Also, I can't mention what we were actually doing at that moment, so let it be sunbath. 😂😂😂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, I appreciate that you made some time from your busy schedule and reading this blog.

A BIG THANKS ❤

Hey, have you read these interesting posts?

Shramshakti: The Love 🚆

Kalka-Shimla Mountain Railways 🚞