Adios to A4-302 👋

2017 was over and it windup with several new experiences. From graduating, to have my first salary credited. From leaving the hostel, to start a bachelor's life. Well, there are several more experiences, but I do prefer to stick to the topic of this post.

PS: In case if you are unaware of Mishra and Mission, then I will recommend you to check this post first.

On my first day of 2018, I visited the Kalka Ji temple. There I got to know that it's a different temple that I used to believe in my whole life. Yes in the past I visited an unknown temple near the Kalkaji Metro station and till that day I was unaware that the temple wasn't the actual Kalka Ji temple (Strange? Yeah, you can expect this from me). Thanks to Mishra for guiding me to right one.

On January 5th, I completed my one year of working with the firm. I can bet on your work anniversary, the whole universe will lead your focus to think that it's a suitable time to switch somewhere else. Voila, the same thought came up in my mind. But when I turned towards my eligibility this thought faded away faster than it came. In a quick time frame, January ends up. February, the season of love birds. Haha, we also got so many couples around us. Nevermind, I am not jealous. But it's just the February-March duration turned out to be harshed on me. Our maid runaway, without any prior notice. My phone stopped working, which in turn added an unexpected expense. And from somewhere problems started to knock on my door. Until that time, I never imagined before that savings could be so important in life. My expenses run to its peak and I started to get financially destabilized. I guess I wasn't alone there. My other roomies, Mission and Mishra were experiencing a similar situation. Somehow we managed and with each other's support, we managed to stabilize our situation.

Well when I look back on this time period, I can say it was full of emotions and taught me several tough lessons of life. And here comes the important conclusion, nothing lasts for longer. It's just you who need to be strong enough to face everything. So I decided to work on my career and make myself worthy to stand in this double-faced society. And we, all 3, started afresh hunt for a better job.

In April, I got my joining letter from a firm at Gurgaon. A moment of joy, but also a moment to understand that we will be going to separate. It's hard to say but the time was here when we will be going to walk alone ahead. And definitely, we will be going to miss each other presence.

Looking back into the time when we were together, few conflicts were created between us, but more than that we do have best memories together. From Mishra's scandals to Mission's quotes, I will miss everything. And yes, I got an attachment for the A4-302 like I have for the A1-312. So we decided to organize a farewell for us. For the last time, in A4-302, we will have a party together.

On a fine evening of April end, we settled on that balcony and together we recalled everything we had. Like in the beginning how awkward it was in between Mishra and Mission. And a night when after watching a horror movie,  Mishra was caught with his phone torch opened while he was sleeping. Oh yeah, my sleeping photo with this caption "a cockroach in our flat", which got viral in our WhatsApp group. Damn. So many memories, which in turn made us a bit emotional. Anyway, with great food and some good music in the background, we ended that evening and my adios to A4-302.

Mission: Tune to sad krr diya yrr!




Other posts from this series:

Comments

Hey, have you read these interesting posts?

Shramshakti: The Love 🚆

An unexpected guest 🚪

Kalka-Shimla Mountain Railways 🚞