Glimpse of 2K18

It is true that every year we make several memories.
Few of them could be of joy and others could of be of sorrow.


But what matters in the end?
It is, we lived another year of our life!


- Gaurav Purwar

So... it is the first day of another (new) year. Like other lazy ass, I haven't made any resolutions. But when I look around the previous year, I noticed a couple of things!


 __ What was the best of that year?

Well, best about that year was, I made a lot of trips. Included experience with family, friends, and solo. I went to so many interesting places like Jaipur, Varanasi, Pangot, Agra, Orchha, etc. Of course, with fun and adventure, they were quite soothing and memorable. So yeah for this year, another bucket list is ready!

__ What did I try new that year?

I started blogging. Haha... the list doesn't end here. I tried a couple of things that year, like:
  • I started working on a couple of new technologies and enhancing myself in every possible way
  • I started utilizing my time, rather than wasting it on social media
  • I got to understand my limits
  • I worked on all relationships and eliminated those who are considering me for granted
  • I got able to control my words

Words are,
in my not so humble opinion,

our most inexhaustible source of magic,
capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.

- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

__ What I did really well and where I do need to work more?

I must say I learned to enjoy my own company. From being dependent on others:
  • to hang out with me
  • to watch movies in multiplex
  • to accompany me in my shopping
  • to have a slice of pizza with me
Fortunately, I turned down things and became a mate which I always seeking in others. Though I am working more in this field, let see where my destiny takes me.

__ Did that year I had a total success?

Nope! To be honest, there were several instances where I failed, but I rise like a phoenix. I could not see myself without the support of my family and friends. ❤

__ Am I so lucky to have such nice support from my family and friends?

Like usual people, I also had several temporary people with some permanent. I don't have any issues with those who left but the important thing is I know who is with me in my ups and downs.



*** Happy New Year ***

Comments

  1. Amazingly true, leaves, branches and roots.... prioritize your relationship with the people who are your roots...👌😀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, I appreciate that you made some time from your busy schedule and reading this blog.

A BIG THANKS ❤

Hey, have you read these interesting posts?

Shramshakti: The Love 🚆

An unexpected guest 🚪

Kalka-Shimla Mountain Railways 🚞