A matter of time ⏳

Have you ever wonder for an instance of a time you are full of resources and then all of sudden you left empty.

Since my last post, it has been a long time and today I'm getting a kick to write again. In the past few months, I failed in maintaining this streak. I am not sure exactly what went wrong there. Whether it was my workload or the lack of motivation but I am sure it cannot be the content.
There was a time, I was fully charged and filled with contents. I was motivated cause I had a group of people who cherish my attempt of writing this blog. I will not say they are my huge fans, but yeah they are mostly my well-wishers. My stories mostly surround them and we together get a chance to deep dive inside those memories. There is also a group of people who keep correcting me over my silly grammatical mistakes. And I really appreciate their patience and support, cause a good governing body requires feedbacks.

Late night is one of the most comforting time zones of my day. I stay awake at that time to work upon my favorite things. And having the right company to talk with you there ultimately makes it a perfect time of the day.

All of our goodwill and good work can be measured by the people who we do have in our surroundings.

- Gaurav Purwar*

Today I realized I am actually lacking such nice people in my life. There was a time when I have them but today our paths are apart and we lost touch. Nowadays I find it hard to trust people. Perhaps, life has shown me many shades of people which turned me into a person who doesn't trust people anymore.

Indeed it is just a matter of time when our situation can turn upside down. We don't have the power to turn things according to our way but yes we have this spirit of hope which should be alive. And yes, today despite our different paths I am still grateful to all those who were good to me. And I will try not to lose the remaining people.

Comments

  1. The best set of people will always be with you... Coz you are amazingly amazing ✨💓

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally you posted something after long time, and it is relatable also most of us face the same thing at some point in our life. Felt nice after reading this. Keep writing ✍ and make us feel relatable ��. Hope you stay safe and be happy always ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey, I appreciate that you made some time from your busy schedule and reading this blog.

A BIG THANKS ❤

Hey, have you read these interesting posts?

Shramshakti: The Love 🚆

An unexpected guest 🚪

Kalka-Shimla Mountain Railways 🚞