Birthday Evening 🎂

If you are not a celebrity, then the only special day when you get attention of the universe is your birthday. Every year I keep waiting for this day to feel special and to figure out people with whom I need to maintain relations in future. Sounds selfish? Ok, I am but the thing that matters to me is their effort. I don't mind if you wish me a belated happy birthday. I believe, instead of putting efforts in all directions, it's better to concentrate it in one particular direction. And this way every year I made my special list. And what about those whom I wanted on that special list, but they didn't wish me? So I personally remind them that it's my Birthday.
It's 11:40 pm now. Just 20 minutes remaining before this beautiful day ends. This time, it's ending as a memorable birthday for me. I accomplished many achievements on this day. And this could be a reason that I want to frame memory of this day so that someday when I feel low then I can re-live this moment. Yes, it's very much inspired by Harry Potter's memory collection.

This too shall pass.

- Abraham Lincoln

If someone asks me which superpower I really want, then my answer will be the ability to control time. Isn't it great? I can fast-forward my bad time and pause my good time to make it end lasting. And when I wish to re-visit any moment, then I will tune it. Yeah, you are right as this is a fantasy.

Comments

Hey, have you read these interesting posts?

Shramshakti: The Love 🚆

An unexpected guest 🚪

Kalka-Shimla Mountain Railways 🚞