Glimpse of 2K21 πŸ—“️

December 31st, isn't this day hit differently? Kind of a mixed feeling I am experiencing right now. I am happy that this year isn't bad for me and sad at the same time cause I am getting older. Although I achieved several milestones this year. There are still many spaces where I need to pull up my socks. Yes, I am very much concerned about those areas cause they affect my future. I learned a few interesting facts about myself, which I am definitely not going to mention here. But recapping about this year was overall successful. Hoping 2022 will also be good for me.

Happiness can be found,
even in the darkest of times,
if one only remembers to turn on the light.

- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

The year was full-packed and occupied with my 10-8 routine job, but somehow I managed to arrange a time to try new things and especially add new hobbies. We bought new plants and renovated the porch area of my house. Now my weekend's morning spend there having breakfast with the family. With my office colleagues, I went to Manali. There we went ice-skating, paragliding, and zip-lining. All these are my first experience. Also, I was successful in having a good bond with a few pet dogs.

pgaurav9-harry-potter-book-set

Apart from this, recently I got the Harry Potter book set. So now I am on a mission to finish it (so far I have finished the first part and in-between the second part). Also, I moved to the One Plus family. And to fulfill my music craze my Cosmos has 100+ songs.

There are three things that I believe went in favor of me. One is getting confidence in-car driving. The second I believe, is to find a good bond with cousins. The third, promoted to a senior designation. Now I am sensing vibes of responsibility and connection in me.

Miles to go before I sleep πŸ’«

Right now I don't have any new year resolution or any new set of goals, but I want to set a few. Hopefully, this year I will place my efforts into gaining peace, positivity, and success. I will try to finish all of my unfinished items and bring my dead hopes alive. I will become more social and add some good qualities to myself.

Happy 2022 ♥️

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey, I appreciate that you made some time from your busy schedule and reading this blog.

A BIG THANKS ❤

Hey, have you read these interesting posts?

Shramshakti: The Love πŸš†

An unexpected guest πŸšͺ

Kalka-Shimla Mountain Railways 🚞